Thursday, October 05, 2006
1. print onto thick cardstock.
2. cut out pieces.
3. poke holes at joints with a pin or needle.
4. using a wire with a small coil at the end, add 1 bead, push through the head and neck joint so that the wire sticks out of the back.
5. add a bead after the second piece and make a small coil in the wires.
6. flatten coil against back of doll. Pinch both coils together to flatten against doll and tighten joint.
7. repeat for all joints.
CLICK AND PRINT....AND PLAY!!!!!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest